Tech-savvy individual - helping those who are not.
Today's date is
One a recent job, three people who all work for a particular nationwide banking institution were unable to help someone with their online account, each with about half an hour spent on it.
Daniel, who had never worked with their site before, spent about 2 minutes to figure out what the problem was and in less than 15 minutes was able to solve it completely!
Let me help you with:
- Computer setup & configuration
- Data loss recovery
- Hardware & software upgrades
- Virus removal & protection
- Computer system troubleshooting
- Computer use training
- Best practices
- New equipment setup (printers, routers, toys, etc.)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Email setup & training
- "Daniel cleared up the mess it took me three days to create. I appreciate it." -Nina Jan 15, 2019>
- "This time our problem was more challenging than usual, involving sending our computer to the shop for a while. We got it back in working order at very reasonable price for parts and labor. Thanks to Daniel in particular for going above and beyond the call of duty." -John & Robin, Jan 14, 2019>
- "Daniel was awesome! He fixed us right up!" -Jane, Nov 21, 2018
- "Daniel is the best computer guy ever! He fixes my computer and printer and flash drives and everything! He is worth every penny!" -Deb, Jun 19, 2018
- "Daniel's technical and interpersonal skills were excellent. He listened well and worked efficiently to solve the printer problems plaguing us. I found his knowledge, values, and modesty refreshing." -Henry, May 30, 2018
- "Competent and cheerful service. Daniel was terrific!" -David, Nov 13, 2018
- "Always very skilled, polite, and easy to communicate with. Would not consider using anyone else." -Dale, Oct 23, 2018
- "Thank you so much. Another terrific job by a very nice young man." -Barbara, Jul 23, 2018
- "I just love Daniel. He took care of all my problems and explained everything in detail. I would like to see more of him but I don't want my PC to breakdown again."
- "I appreciate the promptness and knowledge of Daniel when he arrived, did his work and left. Very knowledgeable and courteous."
- "You have always been able to fix anything wrong with my computer. In fact, you built the one I'm using now."
- "Daniel has been an extremely helpful Nerd and I've requested him several times over the years since he's familiar with our computer needs. I highly recommend him."
- "Punctual, efficient, knowledgeable, super helpful!"
- "Daniel did an outstanding job in checking out my computer. I will look forward to using him again."
Education and skills:
- C++ programming
- Advanced computer troubleshooting skills
- Ability to explain technical items to non-technical people
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- BSEE, University of Texas at Austin
- Strong teaching skills
- Advanced math skills
View my LinkedIn profile.